Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Sunday, November 23, 2008

North Carolina Day 2

So far today we drove an hour and a half to Cherokee North Carolina and went to the Museum of the Cherokee Indians. After that we walked around in down town Cherokee and went in and out of some shops. We then headed to hike up to a waterfall. The waterfall ended up being frozen but it was worth the hike. It was beautiful!

Tonight we are heading to see a candle light Christmas display at the Biltmore Mansion. We hear it is quite the production.

I hope church went well for everyone today… I was praying for you all, whether in Jacksonville or not! I was able to have my own little church service in bed this morning before everyone woke up. I've been meditating quite a bit on Isaiah 41 and Psalm 62. God’s grace and love has just been amazing me!

There are a few people in my family that are still pretty sick. It’s not holding them back too much, they are just still uncomfortable. Please be praying that the Lord would heal the soon! Miss you all!







It's COOOOLD!

1 comment:

Colleen Moore said...

Hi there! =D

I'm pretty sure I would NOT look so happy if I were there...Cold is NOT my thing...it's why I moved south! Not really, it was totally the Lord that I moved from NY to Atlanta...BUT I am SO VERY HAPPY not to be in that cold weather any more! I've been grumbling in my heart that we had a few nights in the upper 20's. I'm a wretch I tell you, just a wretch!

Missed you and Amber this morning...your row had a glaring emptiness! Thanks for praying for us!

Glad to see everyone is having such a good time up there...Isn't the Lord so kind?

Love you! =D