Treasuring His Word

Psalm 94:19, 22- “When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul...the Lord has become my stronghold, and my God the rock of my refuge.”

Friday, November 21, 2008

We Have Arrived!

After a long trip we have arrived and are set up at our campground.

We left last night around 9:00 and stopped in Walterboro, South Carolina around 1:00am and parked our camper in a Walmart shopping center. We all got a pretty good night sleep and left there around 8:45am this morning. We arrived at our campground around 2:30 this afternoon. While driving today it started snowing and it's FREEZING outside, but I love it!

More updates to come…











Dad called ahead and ordered some much needed fire wood =)

1 comment:

jnscrotsley said...

I am going to have to go pray due to my current heart condition- You got to see snow!!!! We have made that trip several times in attempt to see snow no luck, we always have a wonderful time but NO SNOW! I am thinking if it gets thickier the girls could bring back a snowball, could you work on that for me?

We are praying for your safety and that this time away as a family will be sweetly blessed.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Shawna Crotsley